– Jumperoos look like real fun. I wouldn’t mind having an adult version whilst watching telly of an evening. But instead of various monkey rattles and lights, I’d have a wine dispenser and built in wifi.
– Since moving into a more countryside setting, our cats have taken it upon themselves to cull the field mouse and shrew population in our near vicinity. Rodent corpses have been littering our home like some amateur nod towards taxidermy. PB is loathed to touch them so 9 times out of 10, I become undertaker. It’s a grim task and I’m still trying to perfect picking them up and disposing of them without repeating ‘ew ew ew ew ew, gross gross gross gross GROSS!’. Bloody felines.
– I have been making quite a few observations about cbeebies and am now quite on the way to being a well seasoned viewer. Am planning a post all about my burning questions and issues, ranging from who the hell are Bing Bunny’s parents to why don’t the cast of Balamory ever change their clothes??
– I have coped with interrupted sleep and early mornings for well over a year now (pregnancy gives us a heads up on sleep deprivation!) and only the past week or so have I started to really resent getting up halfway through the night and early in the morning. Maybe it’s being back at work that is making it unbearable, or maybe it’s because we have had a few nights untainted by interruption… but either way, I miss my quality slumber. If you are reading this and have the joy of 8+ hours of blissful shut eye, make the most of every second of it. Do it for me!
– Over a year of sleep deprivation + work stresses + housework + sick household + dead rodents = a grumpy mummy bear. Hopefully this week will see me being and feeling a little more perky! Just like Topsy and Tim’s mum on cbeebies….